Take advantage of our exclusive Big Deal Plus+ plan which includes 2 years of UNLIMITED scheduled maintenance at no extra charge! You will enjoy 2 years of unlimited oil+filter changes*, unlimited tire rotations and unlimited multi-point inspections along with lifetime state inspections for as long as you own your vehicle. Plus the added value of roadside assistance, towing reimbursement, service rewards and so much more! All of this at no extra charge and included with every vehicle we sell. And don't forget to ask about complimentary delivery to your home or office. We have many financing options available to qualified buyers, and will always give you a fair and honest value for your trade.
*Based on factory recommended oil change intervals. Must present this offer to qualify for any special pricing. Dealer may condition sale on financing through dealer.
. PREMIUM WHEELS, DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE, CHROME WHEELS, BACKUP CAMERA, BOSE AUDIO, HEATED SEATS, POWER SUNROOF, REMAINDER OF FACTORY WARRANTY, SIRIUS XM RADIO, 10-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Jet Black Leather, Adaptive Cruise Control - Camera, Automatic Emergency Braking, Bed View Camera, Denali Premium Package (DISC), Driver Alert Package II, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, HD Surround Vision w/2 Trailer View Camera Provisions, IntelliBeam Automatic High Beam On/Off, Lane Keep Assist w/Lane Departure Warning, Multicolor 15 Diagonal Head-Up Display, Power Sunroof, Rear Camera Mirror, Technology Package.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Blind Spot Monitor
Forward Collision Warning
Lane Departure Warning
Lane keep assist
Leather Appointed Seating Package
Parking Sensors / Assist
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
Sunroof / Moonroof
Drivetrain:Four Wheel Drive
Interior:Jet Black, Forge perforated leather-appointed seat trim
Engine:5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with DFM
Fuel Efficiency:16 CITY / 22 HWY
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 6 airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 6 airbags.
- Aerial View Camera - Be above the fray. Aerial View Camera makes low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing easier than ever. By using a composite image from cameras positioned around the vehicle to give you a top-down view, you can see all the obstacles in your way. Thanks to Aerial View Camera, taking it from the top means doing it once.
- Aero-composite headlamps - Light up the night. These durable composite headlamps use internal multi-reflectors rather than the lens to produce excellent lighting while also blending in with the aerodynamics and style of the vehicle. Plus, if a headlamp burns out you can replace just the bulb rather than the whole fixture. Aero-composite headlamps are designed to shine.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Analog instrumentation display -- A dashboard revolution - Get nostalgic with analog instrumentation display. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. Wherever you’re going, take tradition with you with analog instrumentation display.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Auto-leveling headlamps - Light in the right spot. A heavy load in the back of your vehicle can change the trajectory of your headlamps - making them shine higher - which is less safe for you and other drivers. The same thing can happen as you go over bumps. With auto-leveling headlamps an automatic mechanism enables them to project light on the road precisely regardless of load, even under acceleration and braking. This means increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the angle, intensity and glare for them. Keep it down with Auto-leveling headlamps.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Configurable gauges - Your ride, your view. Configurable gauges allow you to choose the information you want to see, where you want to see it. With a clear view of the information you need from the configurable gauges, you have one less thing on your mind.
- Rear collision warning - It has your back. This system uses sensors to monitor the area behind you. If it senses an impending crash, it alerts you so you can take steps to prevent a collision or reduce the severity of it. Rear collision warning, a second set off eyes watching over you.
- Curtain first and second row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first and second row overhead airbags
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- Following distance alert. Create a safe space. Following distance alert allows you to select a comfortable gap between you and the vehicle ahead - then monitors and alerts you when the gap is too close. Giving yourself time and space means a safer drive thanks to following distance alert.
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- LED fog lights - Clearly better. When the haze settles in, LED fog lights are ready to make short work of it. They make driving fog-covered roads less stressful by giving you greater visibility to other drivers, and of what’s ahead. When things get hazy, clear it up with LED fog lights.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Front camera - A clearer view of what lay before you! The front camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you might have missed by showing enhanced images of what is ahead. The front camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Head-up display - Keep your head up! You don't have to take your eyes off of the road to get information from your dashboard anymore. With head-up display, important driving information - like speed and RPM's - displays on your windshield in your line of sight. Because when you're driving, the most important information lies on the road ahead. Keep your eyes on the road with head-up display.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- Hill descent control - Give your brakes a break. When you’re off-roading down a steep grade, you want to worry about navigating the obstacles, not riding the brakes. Hill descent control automatically maintains a safe speed so you can concentrate on what your hands are doing with the wheel rather than what your foot is doing with the brake. When it’s going down, hill descent control makes sure you’re prepared.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- Auto high-beam headlamps. Safety equipment as considerate as you are. With auto high-beam headlamps, you don’t have to manually switch from high to low and back again every time a vehicle approaches. They automatically adjust intensity in response to surrounding traffic - whether that's oncoming vehicles or while you're following a vehicle. Auto high-beam headlamps promote highbeam use for increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the intensity and glare for them.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- LED low and high beam headlamps - Light up the night. LED low and high beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. LED low and high beam headlamps are the perfect accessory for going out at night
- Blind spot warning - Protect your blind side. You checked the mirror, looked over your shoulder and still nearly collided with the car next to you. Blind spot warning alerts you to the presence of a vehicle to your sides or rear so you know if you're about to make an unsafe lane change. Replace fear and uncertainty with confidence and safety with blind spot warning.
- Lane departure prevention - Keep it between the lines. It only takes a moment of inattention for your vehicle to drift. With lane departure prevention, your vehicle takes corrective action to help you avoid unintentionally moving out of your lane. Lane departure prevention is an extra level of safety for you and those around you.
- Left side camera - Sidelong look. Left side camera displays images from the driver side of your vehicle on a central display screen. It's a second set of eyes for a clearer view, making certain maneuvers that much safer. Left side camera helps you make the right move.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- This headlamp layout provides improved lighting due to the dedicated task assigned to each bulb.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Pickup box camera - Don't lose sight. Being distracted by the worry of whether or not your load is staying in place is no way to drive. Keep an eye on your cargo with this camera that displays the truck bed contents on the interior display, so you can forge ahead confidently. With the pickup box camera you can be sure you don’t lose your load.
- LED pickup box cargo light - Light it up to load it up. The sun may have set, but the work ain’t done. Beat back the dark with this LED pickup box cargo light. It provides the light you need so you can keep loading up when the sun is down. An LED pickup box cargo light can’t lift the cargo for you, but it can show you the way.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Right side camera - Sidelong look. This camera displays images from the passenger side of your vehicle on a central display screen. It's a second set of eyes for a clearer view, making certain maneuvers that much safer. Right side camera helps you make the right move.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Anti-roll control - Don’t get tipsy. While you appreciate the higher viewpoint of your vehicle, the high center of gravity can make it harder to maintain control during fast cornering maneuvers. Anti-roll control senses and corrects possible rollover situations by employing the braking and engine control systems when needed. Keep all four wheels on the ground with anti-roll control.
- Restricted driving mode - Know their limits. Giving up your keys doesn’t mean giving up control when you have restricted driving mode. You can set limits on things like music volume and speed to reduce your stress and worry when someone else is using the vehicle. Whether it’s your teen-aged driver or a valet, you can help ensure they’re driving safely with restricted driving mode.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Front and rear parking sensors - Park like a pro! Using front and rear parking sensors low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing are easier than ever. So back into that parking spot confidently. Parallel park without the bumper taps! Now any spot is the perfect spot when your have front and rear parking sensors.
- Video-feed rear view mirror. A clearer rear-view. When your vehicle is filled with passengers and cargo it can be difficult to see out of the back window, and that can make your drive less safe. This problem is solved by using a video feed from the back of the vehicle - different from the back up camera - in order to show you what you need to see while you drive. With the video-feed rear view mirror, nothing sits between you and a clear view.
- Seat Memory - Save your seat. You don’t have to recreate all the tweaks and fiddles that got you the perfect seated position every time someone else drives. Settle into your comfort zone faster with memory settings that remember your favorite position automatically. Thanks to seat memory, sharing a seat just got easier.
- 60-40 folding rear seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. 60-40 split folding rear seat provides you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side down for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides down to load large items. With 60-40 folding rear seat, it all fits.
- Automatic air conditioning - Constantly fiddling with the A-C controls to maintain the cabin temperature is frustrating and distracting. Automatic air conditioning takes care of it for you by automatically adjusting the thermostat and fan settings as needed to maintain the temperature you select. Keep your cool, with automatic air conditioning.
- Individual driver and front passenger seats provide generous room and comfort.
- This enhances cab appearance and adds sound and weather insulation.
- Floor mats protect the vehicle floor covering from dirt and wear and can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Deep tinted windows - a dark outlook. Sometimes the road ahead being bright is a bad thing. Deep tinted windows tame the level of light entering your vehicle meaning less eye fatigue; and they offer reprieve from prying eyes, too. Take the edge off the sunshine with deep tinted windows.
- Power reclining driver seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the wheel with power reclining driver seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback at the touch of a button for added comfort while you’re driving, or for a more comfortable rest while you’re pulled over. Settle in, with power reclining driver seat.
Power 2-way driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with power 2-way driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Power 2-way driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably.
Power driver seat fore/aft adjustment - A touch forward? A touch more back? The choice is yours. Enjoying your drive begins with being comfortable in the driver’s seat. With power driver seat fore/aft adjustment, you can find your perfect position to reach the steering wheel and pedals. Not only are you more comfortable, you’re safer, too, with power driver seat with fore/aft adjustment.
Power driver seat height adjustment - raising the standard. Get a better view or increase your headroom with power driver seat height adjustment. It allows you to lower or raise the seat so you can find the perfect spot to settle in for your drive. Take control of your comfort, with power driver seat height adjustment
Power driver seat cushion tilt - Tilted in your favor. Comfort is key to enjoying your drive, and it begins with your seat. With tilt, you can raise or lower the angle of the seat cushion with the push of a button to reduce fatigue and find the perfect position for driving. Power driver seat cushion tilt puts you in the right spot.
- Power 2-way driver lumbar - It’s got your back. How you feel while driving is just as important as how your car drives. Enhance your comfort with power 2-way driver lumbar. Simply set it to the support you want for your lower back, and it will reduce the strain you would feel otherwise. Power 2-way driver lumbar supports your right to drive comfortably.
- 8-way driver seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your drive is; if you aren't comfortable while you're behind the wheel, every trip feels like a chore. With 8-way driver seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Dual zone front climate controls - comfort is on your side. They’re too hot, so you change the temp and now…. you’re too cold. Stop the wild temperature swings inside the cabin with dual zone front climate controls. The driver and front passenger can set their individual preference so no one has to settle for the unhappy medium. Find your own comfort zone with dual zone front climate controls.
- Fold-up rear seat cushion - up for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more floorspace for your cargo and fold-up rear seat cushion makes it easy to get it. With very little effort the seat cushion folds up against the seatback for quick and simple space gains. With fold-up rear seat cushion, it all fits.
- Power 2-way passenger lumbar - It’s got their back. How your passengers feel while riding around is just as important as how the car drives. Enhance their comfort with this power 2-way passenger lumbar. Your passenger simply sets it to the support they want for their lower back, and it will reduce the strain they would feel otherwise. Power 2-way passenger lumbar supports your passengers for a better experience.
- 8-way passenger seat - Comfort that conforms to you! It doesn't matter how long your ride is; if you aren't comfortable every trip feels like a chore. With 8-way passenger seat, finding the perfect position is easy, so you can sit back, (or up, or a little forward), relax and enjoy the journey.
- Front seat center armrest - comfort in the middle ground. There’s room for two to relax with front seat center armrest. It divides the front seating positions with a top that both the driver and passenger can use. Front seat center armrest puts your comfort front and center.
- Carpet flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Full coverage flooring enhances the interior appearance and provides an added layer of sound insulation.
- Heated driver and front passenger seatbacks - That’s hot. Heated driver and front passenger seatbacks provide more targeted warmth so you can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If you have lower back pain, you might also be soothed by the heat while you drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in heated driver and front passenger seatbacks.
Heated driver and front passenger seat cushions - That’s hot. Heated driver and front passenger seat cushions provide more targeted warmth so you can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If you have lower body pain, you might also be soothed by the heat while you drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in heated driver and front passenger seat cushions.
- Heated rear seats - That’s hot. Heated rear seats provide more targeted warmth so passengers can get comfortable quicker in cold weather. If they have lower back pain, they might also be soothed by the heat during the drive. No matter the weather, find comfort in the heated rear seats.
- Heated steering wheel - A warm touch. Trying to drive with bulky winter gloves on isn't always easy. Keep your hands warm in cold temperatures so you can ditch the mitts and get a firm grip with this heated steering wheel.
- Height adjustable front seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable front seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with Height adjustable front seat head restraints.
- Height adjustable rear seat head restraints - the height of safety. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to keeping you safe, and that’s why there are height adjustable rear seat head restraints. They allow you to place the restraint at the correct height behind your head, providing greater neck protection in the event of a collision. Get it to the right place for the right time with height adjustable rear seat head restraints.
- Cruise on in style. The leather and metal-looking steering wheel material has sections of leather and metal-like plastic for a comfortable and stylish grip.
- Leather seat upholstery - superior sitting. There’s more class in the cabin with leather seat upholstery. The leather material is luxurious to the touch, offers a distinctive look, and is easy to clean. Put a little luxury behind you with leather seat upholstery.
- Leather rear seat upholstery - superior sitting. There’s more class in the cabin with leather rear seat upholstery. The leather material is luxurious to the touch, offers a distinctive look, and is easy to clean. Put a little luxury behind you with leather rear seat upholstery.
- Manual telescopic steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. With the manual telescopic steering wheel, you can find the perfect position for all situations.
- Manual tilt steering wheel - Easy to fit in. The most comfortable position for your steering wheel while you drive can mean having to squeeze past it to get in and out of the vehicle. With the manual tilt steering wheel it's easy to find the perfect fit for all situations.
- Power passenger seat cushion tilt - Tilted in your favor. Comfort is key to enjoying your drive, and it begins with your seat. With tilt, you can raise or lower the angle of the seat cushion with the push of a button to reduce fatigue and find the perfect position to enjoy the drive. Power passenger seat cushion tilt puts you in the right spot.
Power reclining passenger seat - Lean back. Gain some space between you and the dashboard with power reclining passenger seat. It lets you adjust the angle of the seatback at the touch of a button for added comfort during the drive, or for a more comfortable rest during the longer treks. Settle in, with power reclining passenger seat.
Power passenger seat height adjustment - raising the standard. Get a better view or increase your headroom with power passenger seat height adjustment. It allows you to lower or raise the seat so you can find the perfect spot to settle in. Now you can relax more comfortably, with power passenger seat height adjustment.
Power 2-way passenger lumbar - It’s got their back. How your passengers feel while riding around is just as important as how the car drives. Enhance their comfort with this power 2-way passenger lumbar. Your passenger simply sets it to the support they want for their lower back, and it will reduce the strain they would feel otherwise. Power 2-way passenger lumbar supports your passengers for a better experience.
Power passenger seat fore/aft adjustment - A touch forward? A touch more back? The choice is yours. Enjoying your drive begins with being comfortable in your seat. With power passenger seat fore/aft adjustment, you can find your perfect position to enjoy the journey. Not only are you more comfortable, you’re safer, too, with power passenger seat with fore/aft adjustment.
- This feature provides increased comfort for rear seat passengers.
- A center armrest contributes to a more comfortable driving environment.
- Split-bench rear seat - Down for whatever. Sometimes you need a little more room for your cargo. Other times...you need a lot more room. Split-bench rear seats provide you with added versatility so you can load passengers and cargo in multiple combinations. Fold one side for long items and still have room for your passengers. Or fold both sides to load large items. With split-bench rear seats, it all fits.
- Ventilated front seats -That’s cool. Ventilated front seats provides targeted cool air so you and your passenger can get comfortable quicker in hot weather. Getting comfortable is no sweat when you have ventilated front seats.
- This provides an attractive, finished appearance.
- Multiple AC power outlets - power on the go! Some of the items you need to use throughout your day don’t come with ‘car chargers’; but with Multilple AC power outlets, that doesn’t have to stop you. You can plug them in without an adaptor, allowing you to use what you need when you need it. Thanks to Multiple AC power outlets there will never be a time when you don’t have the energy.
- 2 12-Volt power outlets - Take charge of your drive! Your phone is dying, you need your GPS and to top it off, the kids have more energy than their devices. You need power and fast. With the 2 12-volt power outlets, running out of power is a thing of the past.
- 2 seatback storage pockets - stowaway in back. When you want them to keep it down back there, keep the entertainment options back there with 2 seatback storage pockets. They’re a convenient place for keeping maps, magazines, toys, and other small items for easy access. Keep your vehicle tidy, and backseat passengers happy with 2 seatback storage pockets.
- Distance pacing cruise control - Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful. Cruise control only managed speed, but not distance or safety. Now, with Distance pacing cruise control, simply set your desired speed and let sensor technology maintain a safe distance between you and the vehicle ahead. Distance pacing cruise control; your ultimate co-pilot.
- Key integrated remote control - Fob-ulous! Remember when you unlocked your door and started your vehicle with the same key? Those days are back with key integrated remote control! Instead of using a fob and then searching your key chain for your vehicle key, the keyfob is part of your car key. With key integrated remote control, it’s one stop to get going.
- Auto-dimming driver side mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with an auto-dimming driver side mirror, sensors and a film of light-sensitive molecules behind the mirror surface automatically react to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming driver side mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with the auto-dimming rear view mirror, the mirror surface automatically reacts to bright light - dimming and reducing glare. The auto-dimming rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Auto-locking doors - Close out crime. Auto-locking doors make sure that would be intruders never make it past ‘would be’. It locks the doors automatically when the vehicle is put into gear or reaches a predetermined speed, so that no one can force themselves into your vehicle. With auto-locking doors, you are safe inside.
- Battery charge warning - stay in charge. Battery charge warning helps you keep your vehicle going. Your battery powers the vehicles electrical systems and if it dies, you’ll be stranded. If it is not producing enough charge, a message or specific light illuminates to let you know it’s time for more juice. You'll never be shocked by your battery dying when you have battery charge warning.
- Brake pad wear indicator - stop guessing. Keep your stopping power strong with brake pad wear indicator. It lets you know when the brake pads need to be replaced so you can keep the most important safety feature on your vehicle in good working order. Brake pad wear indicator helps you ensure your safety doesn’t lapse.
- Capless fuel filler - Fill it in a flash. You don’t have to worry about forgetting your gas cap at the station any more, thanks to capless fuel filler! You simply insert the nozzle directly through the spring-loaded flap and start pumping. Plus, it has an anti-siphoning filler neck so you don’t have to worry about fuel theft. Getting gas is quick and easy with capless fuel filler.
- Compass display - Find your way. It can be easy to get turned around while you’re driving. Compass display can straighten you out. It will help you navigate to any destination by showing you the direction in which the vehicle is traveling. Go north at the coffee shop? No problem. Turn west at the red barn? You got it. When you have compass display you have direction.
- Covered floor console storage - Hide to prevent the seek. With covered floor console storage you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The covered space prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have inside the vehicle, and that helps prevent theft. With covered floor console storage you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls. Set it and forget it. Road trips used to be stressful, until cruise control set the pace. Simply set the desired speed using the steering wheel mounted controls and it will maintain that speed without driver intervention. This can help minimize driver fatigue and improve overall fuel economy. Resting your right foot is right at your fingertips thanks to cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls.
- Day-night rear view mirror - Getting blinded by the lights can really rev you up. But with day-night rear view mirror you can reduce the glare by adjusting the angle with the flip of a switch. The day-night rear view mirror doesn't let what's behind you affect what's ahead.
- Door ajar warning - Closing time. Maybe you were distracted while shutting the door, or perhaps something is preventing it from fully closing; either way, door ajar warning means you don’t run the risk of having an unexpected opening while you’re driving. It provides a message or specific light to indicate the door isn’t latched so you can secure it before you -and possibly your passengers - hit the road. Help prevent the unexpected with door ajar warning.
- Driver door bin - storage by your side! From spare change to hair ties, a driver door bin is a convenient place to put your smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a driver door bin.
- Driver and passenger one-touch up windows - A touch is all it takes. When you’re ready to shut out the outside world, driver and passenger one-touch up windows make it easy. One push is all you need to completely raise the windows. Close up fast with driver and passenger one-touch up windows.
- Driver foot rest - Put your foot up. Driver's foot rest - or dead pedal - is located on the left side of the footwell and provides the driver a solid place to brace themselves from movement as well as aiding in comfort on long trips. Sit back and relax with a driver foot rest.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Easy lift tailgate. Grunting free. You have enough hard work to do; closing your tailgate shouldn’t be a part of that. Easy lift reduces the effort required to shut the tailgate so you can save your energy for the work ahead. Make it effortless on the back end with easy lift tailgate.
- Easy lower tailgate - Let it down easy. Reduce the surprises and possible injuries that can come after you pop the latch with Easy Lower Tailgate. The mechanism opens the tailgate in a controlled manner, giving you one less thing to worry about. This easy lower tailgate is a smooth operator.
- Exterior temperature display - What temp is it? You will know exactly what you’re about to step into with exterior temperature display. The ambient air temperature outside is displayed inside your vehicle so you know whether you need a sunhat or wool cap. Exterior temperature display provides you with a heads up, before you head out.
- Front and rear one-touch down windows - A touch is all it takes. Get the fresh-air you want with ease thanks to front and rear one-touch down windows. One push is all you need to completely lower the windows. Open up fast with front and rear one-touch down windows.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- Front reading lights - Bright on target. Turning on the dome light while you’re moving can be distracting for the driver and make it harder to see out of the car. That’s where front reading lights come in handy. They are brighter and more focused than the overhead dome light, so you can use them to look at maps or relax with some other reading material without affecting the driver. See what you need to see with front reading lights!
- Front inductive mobile device charging - No strings attached! Trying to plug in your mobile device while your driving is at best a hassle, and at worst, distracting and dangerous. Now all you have to do to charge it up is put it down. Simply placing your device on the charger activates the wireless process. Front inductive mobile device charging makes it that much easier to get powered up and stay connected.
- Full floor console - The great divide. Full floor console separates the front seating areas and divides the footwell while giving you convenient access to storage and more. When it comes to what you need, full floor console doesn’t go halfway.
- Garage door transmitter - Click to Open. With garage door transmitter, you don’t have to worry about losing your opener or having that unsightly thing hanging off your visor anymore. By programming the integrated buttons in the vehicle, you can open and close your garage door without an external device. Garage door transmitter makes your entrance and exit buttoned up.
- Lights on warning - Don’t get left in the dark. Oh, the pain of a dead battery because you left the lights on. Lights on warning lets you know if the headlamps are still on after you’ve turned off the engine so you can turn them off, too. Lights on warning means you won’t be a drain on your battery.
- Heated passenger side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated passenger side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated passenger side door mirror.
Heated driver side door mirror - See what thaws. Whether it’s the convenience of not having to stand out in the cold to scrape it off before you get going, or the safety of clearing the frost that accumulates while you drive, the heated driver side door mirror is easy to warm up to. Get better visibility for a safer drive with your heated driver side door mirror.
- Illuminated driver vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated driver vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated driver vanity mirror.
- Illuminated passenger vanity mirror - Look into the light. Whether it’s make-up on the go, or a quick glance before a big interview, illuminated passenger vanity mirror can reassure you you’re looking your best. And since it has lighting, you can even check up on yourself before your big night out. Reflect on how you look anytime with illuminated passenger vanity mirror.
- Inclinometer - ascend safely. You can go off the beaten path with confidence with inclinometer. It displays the angle of your vehicle relative to the ground so you know when a grade is too steep. Go up without going over with inclinometer.
- Key location warning - Saved by the bell. Key location warning helps you keep your keys with you. A message or chime will let you know if the key is still in the ignition when the engine is not running and the driver's door has been opened, or if the key is out of range of the vehicle. Knowledge is...well, you know...and you’ll always have it with key location warning.
- Keyfob activated door locks (all doors) - all for one! With keyfob activated door locks on all doors, getting everyone in to get going has never been easier. Now, no one has to wait for you to get in to unlock their door. And once you’ve arrived, secure your vehicle as you walk away with a touch of a button. Keyfob activated door locks for all doors is a key part of convenience.
- Keyfob engine start control - Get an early start. Remotely start your vehicle's engine from the key fob, ensuring your ride is ready to go when you get in. Now you can stay comfortable inside while your vehicle gets comfortable outside, thanks to Keyfob engine start control.
- Keyfob cargo access control - Load up without the set down. With keyfob cargo access control, packing up your vehicle is easy. The keyfob unlocks the cargo door or lid so you don’t have to set your cargo down, unlock, then pick your cargo back up before you load it in. With just a push of a button, the cargo area is ready for your stuff. Keyfob cargo access control helps you take a load off.
- Locking glove box - Hide to prevent the seek. With locking glove box you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. Prying eyes can’t see what’s in the glove box, and the lock provides an extra layer of protection. With a locking glove box you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- Driver seat memory - Save your seat. You don’t have to recreate all the tweaks and fiddles that got you the perfect seated position every time someone else drives. Settle into your comfort zone faster with memory settings that remember your favorite position automatically. Thanks to driver seat memory, sharing a seat just got easier.
Door mirror memory - A memorable view. Having your mirrors right is important for a safe drive, but getting them in the just right position after someone else has driven is a real hassle. Door mirror memory makes it easy. When your driver profile is loaded, the door mirrors automatically return to your preferred position. It’s easy to see the convenience of Door mirror memory.
- Mini overhead console - Top notch. A mini overhead console can provide convenient storage and access to helpful features, like map lights. When it comes to usefulness, mini overhead console is above the rest.
- Overhead console storage- - Top notch. Overhead console storage provides a convenient place for things like sunglasses and garage door openers. When it comes to usefulness, overhead console storage is above the rest.
- The addition of a visor mirror increases the functionality of the visor.
- Power door locks with 2 stage unlocking - Easy in for everybody. The most convenient way to get into your car is with power door locks. With 2 stage unlocking, one more click will open up the rest of the doors, too. This way you can open up for your passengers, or have the security of just opening up for yourself. Choose who you let in with power door locks with 2-stage unlocking.
- Power driver door mirror with tilt-down in reverse - change your point of view. The power door mirror makes it easy to get the right sightlines for your drive. But it does more than just benefit you going forward. When you’re in reverse, the tilt-down feature moves the mirror automatically to help you spot hidden obstacles near the lower half of your vehicle. Going forward or backing out, the Power driver door mirror with tilt-down in reverse is the best way to see what’s coming.
- Power first-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power first-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power first-row side windows.
- Power folding side door mirrors - Fold on the fly. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with power folding side door mirrors. They swing inward at the push of a button so you don’t have to fold them in manually. Power folding side door mirrors mean you don’t have to get out to squeeze in.
Power folding side door mirrors - Fold on the fly. Fitting into a tight parking space or narrow garage is easier with power folding side door mirrors. They swing inward at the push of a button so you don’t have to fold them in manually. Power folding side door mirrors mean you don’t have to get out to squeeze in.
- Power rear windshield - back draft. Let the breeze through with power rear windshield. With a touch of the button you’ve opened up the interior for a more refreshing drive. If it gets too windy or cold, it’s also effortless to close. Power rear windshield is open about being easy.
- Power second-row side windows - Drop the roll. Staying in shape is good, but do you really need the full arm workout of manual windows? All it takes is a push of a button with power second-row side windows. When you’re ready to get some fresh air, or have had enough of it, let your finger do all the work for you. Stop the twists and turns of trying to open a window with power second-row side windows.
- Tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks - all-around security. There are no extra openings for thieves when you have a tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks. It treats the tailgate or rear door just like any other door, so it gets locked when the rest of them do. With tailgate/rear door lock included with power doors locks, your cargo is safe and snug.
- Beverage holders prevent spills and free the driver's hands, which increases safe operation of the vehicle.
- Rear door bins - storage by their side! From spare change to hair ties, a door bin is a convenient place to for your passengers to put smaller items. It’s location on the interior of the door puts it all within easy reach. You can store and access it in a flash, with a rear door bins.
- This makes it easier to read in low light conditions.
- Rear seat check - a valuable back up. Rear seat check is a reminder to look in the back seat before you walk away from the vehicle. The safety feature activates when the vehicle is parked and turned off, giving you an audio/visual warning to help you remember to bring groceries, pets, and most importantly, children, inside. With rear seat check, you get out what you put in.
- Rear underseat tray - a secure seat. With rear underseat tray, you don’t have to choose between bringing all your valuables with you or leaving them in the car and risking them being stolen. The location under the seat prevents prying eyes from seeing what you have in there, and that helps prevent theft. With rear underseat tray you can leave your valuables behind and always take peace of mind with you.
- This feature helps to remove frost/ice/snow for increased visibility.
- Retained accessory power - It ain’t over yet. You turned off the vehicle and then realize you left the windows down. Retained accessory power lets you close up without a restart. Certain power features, like windows, sunroof, or radio, can continue to be operated for a set period of time after the engine has been turned off and before you open the door. With retained accessory power you have to energy to keep going.
- Retractable rear step - Cut out the climb. Getting in and out of the truck bed can be as big a chore as the actual chore for which you need the pickup. But not with retractable rear step. Located at the lower rear of the pickup box, it helps you get in and out of the box and bed easier. Retractable rear step is a helping hand for your feet.
- Service interval indicator - right on schedule. Routine servicing of your vehicle helps extend its life and keep it running well. Reminders of when the service is needed helps keep your life running smoothly. The indicator light turns on when your vehicle needs to be taken in for routine servicing, so you don't have to worry about forgetting. Help keep your car thriving with the service interval indicator.
- Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start - Now close counts in horseshoes and car handles. You know you have your keys on you, but where exactly you're not sure. There's no need to dig around for them. Thanks to Proximity key with keyless entry and push button start you can get in and get going, all with your keys safe and sound - wherever that is...
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls - safe and sound. Steering wheel mounted audio controls allow you to keep both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while you control the soundtrack to your drive. No more reaching for the dial, or glancing away from traffic to find the right station or song. Steering wheel mounted audio controls puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- Tire fill assistant - Perfect pressure. Ditch the guessing game when it comes to filling up your tires. They need to be properly inflated for the best performance, and tire fill assistant makes it easy. By activating the horn or lights to let you know when your tires have reached the recommended amount of air, tire fill assistant ensures the perfect P-S-I.
- Transmission fluid temperature warning - it’s getting hot in here! Transmission fluid temperature warning alerts you when your transmission is too hot. If your transmission overheats you can severely damage it, leaving you stranded and with a large repair bill. With Transmission fluid temperature warning, you can avoid pushing it.
- Transmission fluid temperature gauge - don’t boil over. Transmission fluid temperature gauge allows you to keep an eye on things under the hood. If your transmission overheats you can severely damage it, leaving you stranded and with a large repair bill. Know when you're pushing your limits with transmission fluid temperature gauge.
- Trip computer - Drive smarter. Know more about your journey with a trip computer. It can calculate and display things like current fuel consumption, average speed, or distance to empty. Knowledge is power, so have more of it behind the wheel with a trip computer.
- A trip odometer is useful for keeping track of distance traveled during a trip or between fill-ups.
- Turn signal on warning - straight to the point. We’ve all seen it, and we’ve all done it...but with turn-signal-on warning, you won’t be ‘that person’ again. The warning will sound if the turn signal is left on for an extended period of time, helping eliminate any confusion or frustration to drivers behind you. When your turn doesn’t turn off the signal, turn signal on warning lets you know.
- Variable instrument panel lighting - just right bright. Variable instrument panel lighting helps you see what you need to see. If the instrument panel is too bright, it can irritate your eyes and affect your vision of the road ahead. Too dark, and you can’t find what you’re looking for. You set the brightness so you always get the perfect amount of light for your eyes. Variable instrument panel lighting helps get you comfortable in the dark.
- The variable intermittent setting allows the wipers to be adjusted based on the amount of moisture the vehicle is driving through.
- This feature helps to keep the driver informed about the status of systems on the vehicle.
Exterior and Appearance
- Front tow hooks - hook ‘em up. Attached to the front bumper, the tow hooks are easily visible and accessible, and ready for work. Fasten a rope to them and pull your friend’s vehicle out of the ditch. If you’re the one stuck, the tow hooks can be used by the ones helping you. Or give the powerful tug needed to pull up a dead tree. No matter how you use front tow hooks, you’ll pull through.
- Aluminum wheels - Better performance starts with better wheels. Aluminum wheels are lighter and stronger than steel wheels, leading to faster acceleration, shorter braking distance, improved maneuverability, and great gas mileage. Aluminum wheels bring track savvy to your daily drive.
A polished finish provides a rich lustrous appearance.
- Class IV hitch rating - The haul amount. A class IV hitch rating allows you to safely tow weights up to approximately 12,000 lbs. (Weight Distributing) / 10,000 lbs. (Weight Carrying). This includes things like, well, almost anything. Get a ton done with Class IV hitch rating.
- Basecoat/clearcoat paint - Durable duo. Basecoat/clearcoat paint is all about keeping your color. The base layer is covered by a clear coat to help protect it against UV rays, scratches, harmful chemicals, and other elements of nature. It also adds depth and shine! The advantages are clear with basecoat/clearcoat paint.
- Rear step bumper - rise up. Rear step bumper is a step up in convenience. It is made to support the weight of a person without causing damage to the bumper all the while giving you easy access to your cargo. It’s all within reach with rear step bumper.
- Spare tire mounted under body with crankdown - flat out easy. When you have a spare tire mounted under body with crankdown, you get the extra space without compromising access. Because the spare is mounted underneath your vehicle you don’t lose any cargo space; additionally, the crank means you don’t have to crawl under the vehicle to access the tire. Spare tire mounted under body with crankdown keeps you off your back, and gets you back on the road.
- Front license plate bracket - Idle registry. Front license plate bracket provides a place to mount the license plate to the front bumper or fascia of the vehicle.
- Front splash guards - Splish, splash, and don’t need a bath. Now you can go off-road without taking off your vehicles shine, thanks to front splash guards. They are installed at the rear edge of the front fender behind the wheel well and protect the sides of your vehicle from road debris. Splash through mud and hit the gravel roads! With front splash guards, the fun stays with you, not on your vehicle.
- Full-size spare tire - full speed ahead. Don’t let a flat tire stop you from getting where you need to be; get back on the road with full-size spare tire. You can drive on it longer and at higher speeds compared to a compact spare tire. Change to a different tire and keep the same size with full-size spare tire.
Steel wheels are rugged and inexpensive.
- Trailer light malfunction warning - don’t go dark. Having the lights operate properly when you’re trailering is a key part of getting there safely; trailer light malfunction warning let’s you know when they aren’t. When a bulb burns out or won’t light up for another reason, a warning light appears so you can attend to the problem. Stay lit with trailer light malfunction warning.
- Trailer light test - check yourself. Having the lights operate properly when you’re trailering is a key part of getting there safely; trailer light test makes it easy to check them, even if you’re solo. Hook up, turn it on and let the test do the rest. Trailer light test signals an easy way to check and go.
- Trailer theft alarm - Burglar Beware! Keep it in back with trailer theft alarm. It triggers the vehicle’s alarm system if the trailer is disconnected while the vehicle is parked and locked. Get added piece of mind your trailer is protected no matter where you’re parked, with a trailer theft alarm.
- Galvanized steel and aluminum body panels - Rust isn’t in the mix. Your vehicle will age as gracefully as it handles with galvanized steel and aluminum body panels. They are lightweight and corrosion-resistant so your vehicle gets better fuel economy, improved handling and long-lasting good looks. Composite and galvanized steel body panels - it’s what’s in the outside that matters.
- Trailer backup assist with visual/graphic guidance only - Reversal of fortune. Trailer backup assist with visual/graphic guidance only makes it simple to get whatever you're towing backed into position. The images displayed from the backup camera, as well as graphics and warnings, guide you to make the process easier. Get the back-up you need with trailer backup assist with visual/graphic guidance only.
- All-terrain tires - on point off-road. Get the most out of your truck with all-terrain tires. The deeper and wider tread design can drive over rugged surfaces that would stop or damage conventional tires, and they are just as good on the highway. Now you can go anywhere, because all-terrain tires mean no limits.
- Bed Extender - Rest easy. Make hauling long pieces of lumber or loading large items easier and safer. When the tailgate is down for more room, the bed extender prevents your cargo from sliding out of the back. Handle the bigger loads without a bigger burden to your nerves, thanks to the bed extender.
- Bed rail protectors - works like a dream. Help your truck defy aging with bed rail protectors. A protective material on top of each side of the pickup box prevents damage to the bed rails and paint while loading and unloading cargo. This keeps your truck looking newer longer, and helps keep rust at bay. Work hard, with hardly a scratch thanks to bed rail protectors.
- Rear splash guards - Splish, splash, and don’t need a bath. Now you can go off-road without taking off your vehicles shine, thanks to rear splash guards. They are installed at the rear edge of the fender behind the wheel well and protect the sides of your vehicle from road debris. Splash through mud and hit the gravel roads! With rear splash guards, the fun stays with you, not on your vehicle.
- Side steps - A step up. Climbing in or out of your vehicle is easier with side steps. Located on the lower sides of the vehicle, they give you the boost you or others might need. Side steps are a helping hand...for your feet.
- Spray-in pickup bed liner - An added layer of protection. Don’t mess up the metal; shield it with spray-in pickup bed liner. The bedliner fuses to the metal for long term protection against rust, scratches, and dents. As an added bonus, road noise is reduced so you can cruise quietly no matter what you’re hauling. Sleep well knowing spray-in pickup bed liner is keeping your truck in good shape.
- Regular style pickup box - a straight hauler. For regular style pickup box, working hard is the norm. The exterior side panels are flush with the cab for a uniform look along the sides of your truck. You’ll have all the room you need and a no-nonsense style with regular style pickup box.
- Trailer sway control - Don't rock the boat. Sometimes it can feel like the trailer has a mind of its own, wandering away from your intended path. This is dangerous to you and to other drivers. Trailer sway control senses that movement, then selectively applies the brakes to improve stability and correct the direction. Keep what is behind you behind you with trailer sway control.
- Trailer brake controller - Halt your haul. When you’re towing something, being able to stop with the extra weight is of the utmost concern. Trailer brake controller helps you slow down and maintain control by integrating the vehicle’s brakes with the trailer’s electric brakes. Trailer brake controller won’t let your load push you around.
- Trailer hitch - bringing it together. With a trailer hitch you can always bring a little extra along. Whether it's a utility trailer, camper, or boat, the hitch is ready for the hookup. Fun is in tow, when you have trailer hitch.
- Trailer hitch light - A connection you can see. It may be an early start. Or it could be a late finish. Whatever the reason is for having to connect your trailer in the dark, Trailer hitch light is ready. You don’t need someone to hold a flashlight or, if you’re by yourself, fumble with one while trying to get everything connected. When the sun is down, Trailer hitch light shines.
- Trailer towing capability - So you wanna tow. Know how much you can with trailer towing capability. Your owner's guide tells you the specific limits for which your vehicle is approved, based on the installed equipment on your vehicle. Know the number with trailer towing capability.
- Wiring harness - back lighting. Connect your trailer’s running and brake lights through wiring harness. It is the electrical connection required to operate the lights so your trailer is more visible to surrounding vehicles. Wiring harness helps you have a safer haul.
Fuel Economy and Emissions
- This helps reduce exhaust pollutants and meets a standard that exceeds Federal regulations. Lower exhaust emissions contribute to a cleaner environment.
- First-row LCD monitor - A good look for your sound! Why settle for a display that looks like you tried to spell words with a calculator when you can have the cleaner and clearer First-row LCD monitor. The larger screen makes it easier to find what media you’re looking for, and improves the look of your vehicle’s interior. First-row LCD monitor makes accessing your entertainment as easy as ABC.
- This stereo system offers noticeably improved fidelity and listening satisfaction compared to a non-amplified audio system.
- Auxiliary input jack - In tune with you. You don’t have to hope the radio is playing what you want; use Auxiliary input jack to connect to your MP3 player or phone, and hear exactly what you want to hear. Simply plug the headphone jack of your device into the outlet and your audio will play through the vehicle’s speaker system. Take your playlist anywhere with auxiliary input jack.
- Wireless audio streaming - Strike the cord. With wireless streaming, the endless library of music on your mobile device is available through your vehicle's sound system! Make a playlist befitting of your road trip as it rolls along; let the back seat passengers control the selection; catch up on your favorite podcasts. With wireless audio streaming, all you have to do is press play.
- Brand name speakers - ear candy. Get exceptional sound quality with brand name speakers. They have been fine-tuned and engineered specifically for your vehicle for an enhanced listening experience. Having brand name speakers is sound advice.
- Voice activated audio controls - Right on cue. Why reach for the radio when you can have Voice activated audio controls? No more taking your eyes off the road, and your hands off the wheel, to change stations or get the right track. Use the spoken word to get your favorite genre and crank it up. With voice activated audio controls, it’s from your mouth to your ears.
- Internet radio - What's on the air isn't limited by your area. Get the stations you want from anywhere with internet radio. Whether it's your favorite station back home or a new station from the other side of the world, internet radio allows you to enjoy more music and programming options than you'd find on a typical AM/FM radio.
- External memory control - Digital access anywhere. Your media of choice doesn’t have to stay behind just because you’re going somewhere. Now, music and media from your hard-drive, devices or memory stick are easy to access and control from your vehicle, thanks to the external memory control.
- Premium radio - turn it up. Hear your favorite audio at its best with premium radio. The increased power output and features provide greater flexibility for added customization and higher sound quality. You don’t have to compromise sound just because you’re in your vehicle. Treat your ears with Premium radio.
- Touchscreen - flat out convenient. Say goodbye to the twists and turns of your daily drive...we’re talking about buttons and knobs of course! Touchscreen allows you to control certain features with your fingertips, making it easy to use while also providing information at a glance. With touchscreen, your fingerprints will be all over your drive.
- Radio data system (RDS) - Named that tune. The most frequently asked question in a vehicle aside from ‘are we there yet’ is ‘what are we listening to?’. Radio data system has the answer, displaying the name of the song, artist and station. Ditch the app and keep both hands on the wheel. When it comes to knowledge, radio data system has you tuned in.
- AM/FM/HD/satellite radio - A larger audio library. If there’s nothing on AM/FM/HD/satellite radio, it’s only because you turned it off! You can choose from the local AM, FM and HD stations, or the universal stations on satellite radio. With all of those options, you will always be able to find the news and music you love. Near or far, AM/FM/HD/satellite radio has what you’re listening for.
Powertrain and Mechanical
- Go for a nice ride. Multiple transmission speeds give you the desired performance at the right speeds while improving fuel efficiency.
- Adaptive suspension - an even demeanor. Smooth out the twists, turns, and bumps in the road with adaptive suspension. It reads the vehicle’s dynamics and then automatically varies the firmness of the individual shock absorbers or struts at each wheel. The result is the best combination of performance and ride no matter how rough it gets out there. A quality ride never changes with adaptive suspension.
- All-speed traction control - From slip to grip. When you need to get moving all-speed traction control makes sure it happens, no matter the conditions. It uses the brakes and/or engine controls to slow the driving wheels until traction is restored, helping your vehicle accelerate from a stop and keep it’s footing in slippery conditions. All-speed traction control is forward progress.
- The alternator maintains the battery charge and supplies electrical power for the ignition system and accessory equipment.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight, providing weight savings that contribute to better handling and fuel economy.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight, providing weight savings that contribute to better handling and fuel economy.
- Automatic locking 4WD wheel hubs - get a grip hands free. When the road conditions are rapidly changing, or the inspiration to go off-road strikes, you don’t want to have to stop to lock the wheel hubs. Simply shift into four wheel drive, and the Automatic locking hubs take care of the rest. No matter the terrain, keep going with automatic locking 4WD wheel hubs.
- 4-wheel drive - All four safety. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. 4-wheel drive delivers power to all four wheels providing excellent traction in adverse weather and road conditions. Get a firm grip on the road and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with 4-wheel drive.
Part and full-time 4-wheel drive - All four safety. When the path is uneven the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. Part and full-time 4-wheel drive lets you manually shift from 2-wheel drive into 4-wheel drive High or Low Range, and also permits the use of full-time 4-wheel drive on dry pavement. On road or off, get a firm grip and added peace of mind with part and full-time 4-wheel drive.
- Smooth operator. An automatic transmission eliminates the need to shift gears for smoother, more efficient driving.
- Automatic locking rear differential - Together, we move forward. The road doesn’t always offer up uniform conditions and that can cause your vehicle to slip. Automatic locking rear differential helps you maintain traction in those situations. When it engages, it forces both wheels on the drive axle to rotate together and at the same rate, regardless of which wheel has the grip. Get your wheels in sync with automatic locking rear differential.
- Battery run down protection - Protect your power. With Battery run-down protection you won’t be caught dead in an undesirable spot. It automatically turns off interior lights and accessory power after a set time or when the battery level reaches a predetermined point, preventing excessive drain on the battery. Get started every time, with battery run down protection.
- Auto stop-start engine. Don't spend idle time idling. You lose a lot of fuel due to heavy traffic and waiting at stop lights. But auto stop - start functionality automatically cuts the engine any time the vehicle stops, then re-starts and is ready to go when you are. Auto stop-start engine not only helps you save gas, it's also easier on the environment.
- Variable valve timing - Change your output. There are a lot of variables in your drive, so why should your engine always operate the same? With variable valve timing, the engine is efficient at both low and high RPM’s, so you get better fuel efficiency, cleaner emissions and improved performance. Variable valve timing provides a better drive, every time.
Cylinder deactivation - A smarter engine means more money in your pocket. With cylinder deactivation your engine automatically turns off cylinders that aren’t needed - conserving your fuel while you're at cruising speeds. Less wasted effort means less wasted fuel, and that means less time and money at gas stations. Let cylinder deactivation save you money at the pumps.
Gasoline direct injection - Crank up the power, cut down the fuel. By injecting fuel directly into the combustion chamber, the fuel mixture combines with the heat of compressed air, causing it to burn rapidly. This increases fuel economy and power while reducing noise for a quieter ride with added oomph, thanks to Gasoline direct injection.
An OHV (pushrod) engine typically generates low-end torque sooner than an OHC engine of similar size. Peak torque is achieved at a lower RPM in OHV engines than in other designs, providing good acceleration from a stop.
V8 engines typically develop excellent low- to mid-range torque, provide superb acceleration and operate smoothly. V8's tend to be very durable and are a popular large engine choice for a wide range of vehicles from sedans to performance cars to SUV's and pickup trucks.
- Electric power-assisted steering - Turns out it’s easy. The term crank the wheel was obviously coined before electric power-assisted steering. Using an electric motor, the system delivers the precise amount of assistance to match driving conditions, thus improving handling as well as fuel economy. With electric power-assisted steering there’s no cranking required.
- Electronic parking brake - Stop with room to spare. Electronic parking brake requires less space and weighs less than traditional parking brake systems. This means more room in your vehicle for the fun stuff! It can also provide enhanced vehicle safety and security through integration with other vehicle systems. Stay stopped without the yank or the stomp with electronic parking brake.
- Electronic transfer case shift - grip at your fingertips. When the road conditions change, electronic transfer case shift makes it easy to engage the four wheel drive. It’s as simple as pressing a switch or turning a knob! Take on any road with 4-wheel drive and switch back to 2-wheel with ease, when you have electronic transfer case shift.
- An engine oil cooler contributes to operating efficiency and engine longevity.
- Four channel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four Channel ABS Brakes operate on each wheel individually, so the wheel won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reduced stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Channel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel drive - All four safety. In wet or slippery conditions the more grip your wheels can maintain, the safer your drive. 4-wheel drive delivers power to all four wheels providing excellent traction in adverse weather and road conditions. Get a firm grip on the road and added peace of mind in poor weather conditions with 4-wheel drive.
- Front and rear ventilated disc brakes - increased air, reduced wear. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, so it makes sense you want them to perform at a high level for a long time. With front and rear ventilated disc brakes they will. Air circulates through the channels or vents for better heat dissipation, thus allowing them to last longer and perform better. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with front and rear ventilated disc brakes.
- An anti-roll bar improves vehicle stability by reducing body roll or sway, especially when turning or maneuvering. It contributes to more controlled, predictable handling than suspension designs without one.
- Front coil springs - A better ride blossoms. Front coil springs help smooth out uneven driving surfaces, maintain the suspension system’s height, and keep your vehicle from sagging under added weight. This means increased comfort, precision, and capability. They also work with a variety of different suspension systems. Stay level headed under any condition with front coil springs.
- A front engine location permits greater design and packaging flexibility and contributes to balanced vehicle dynamics.
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
Gas-pressurized shock absorbers permit a soft ride over small bumps and provide firm control over spring action for cushioning large bumps. They help keep the tire in contact with the road for maximum traction.
- A heavy-duty battery provides increased capacity to accommodate higher service loads, such as cold weather starting.
- Independent front suspension - To each their own. With the wrong suspension uneven road conditions can make it difficult to maintain traction, adversely affecting handling and steering response. By isolating each front wheel, independent front suspension allows tires to maintain contact with the road when the other hits a bump or pothole. Independent front suspension provides you better road contact for a better driving experience.
- Leaf springs have a simple design that can be built to accommodate very heavy weights or dynamic loads. For heavy vehicles, they have the advantage of spreading the load widely over the vehicle's chassis.
- A locking torque converter in an automatic transmission improves the vehicle's fuel economy.
- A longitudinally oriented engine allows for optimal weight distribution, which contributes to neutral handling characteristics. This layout is most often found in rear-wheel drive vehicles, where the power must run from the front of the vehicle to drive the rear wheels.
- Mechanical limited slip differential - get a grip. Mechanical limited slip differential transmits torque to the driving wheel with the best traction in order to moderate wheel spin. This allows you to maintain traction in sloppy road conditions and also results in improved performance and handling on dry pavement. Mechanical limited slip differential makes good performance look natural.
- At highway speeds an engine runs quieter and consumes less fuel when overdrive is engaged. Engine wear is also reduced.
- Rack-and-pinion steering responds quickly to driver input and provides good road feel.
- The radiator prevents the engine from overheating.
- Leaf springs have a simple design that can be built to accommodate very heavy weights or dynamic loads. For heavy vehicles, they have the advantage of spreading the load widely over the vehicle's chassis.
- Springs contribute to the vehicle's handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keep vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself and any cargo or luggage from damage and wear.
- A monobeam axle provides rigidity and strength. It is used by most trucks and large SUVs because it can support heavy loads.
- Sequential shift control - Take control when you want it. Sequential shift control gives you the best attributes of manual and automatic transmissions. With the option to shift manually, you’ll feel the power of the engine as you pick up speed. Or let the transmission do the work for you as you crawl through rush hour traffic. Whether you're in search of thrills or convenience, the choice is yours with sequential shift control.
- The short & long arm front suspension design provides superior ride and handling characteristics. It is an independent system that allows either wheel to react to road imperfections with minimal effect on the opposite wheel. A lower component package permits a lower hood height, which allows for better outward vision and greater design possibilities.
- Spark ignition provides precise engine ignition, reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Speed sensitive power steering - Goes as you go. Making the right moves is easy with speed sensitive power steering. It provides a steering feel appropriate for the different speeds at which you drive; more assistance for slower speeds, and less assistance as you go faster. No matter your speed, you’re never out of turn with speed sensitive power steering.
- Stainless steel exhaust system - don’t get rusty. Stainless steel exhaust system is built to keep you going for the long run. It is less susceptible to corrosion thus making it more durable and less expensive to maintain. You won’t ever tire of a quiet ride thanks to stainless steel exhaust system.
Quasi-dual exhaust - two for one. Hear the roar of the engine with this quasi-dual exhaust. It has one exhaust pipe that splits near the rear of the vehicle to simulate a dual exhaust. This also reduces backpressure for enhanced performance and added enjoyment as you put the pedal to the metal. Quasi-dual exhaust works when you need to split.
Polished tailpipe finisher - finishing touch. Add some flare to your ride with a polished tailpipe finisher. Attached to the end of the exhaust pipe, it helps your vehicle stand out from the crowd. In terms of style, polished tailpipe finisher is at the head of the pack.
- A regular ride suspension satisfies the desire of most drivers for a compliant, quiet ride.
- Mode selectable transmission - geared towards you. Get the right shift points for your drive with a mode selectable transmission. Whether you’re feeling sporty or carrying a little extra weight, changing gears at the proper time greatly improves performance. Simply select the mode you want, and the automatic transmission will behave accordingly. As your mood shifts, mode selectable transmission does, too.
- Transmission electronic controls contribute to improved fuel efficiency, and enhance shift smoothness by reducing torque at shift points.
- Transmission oil cooler - geared for hard work. When you’re driving your vehicle hard, transmission oil cooler can help it stay at its peak. Towing, hauling, or other strenuous operation can cause excessive heat to build up in the transmission fluid, and that can lead to degraded operation or system failure. By helping to dissipate the heat that builds up, transmission oil cooler keeps you moving forward.
- V8 engines typically develop excellent low- to mid-range torque, provide superb acceleration and operate smoothly. V8's tend to be very durable and are a popular large engine choice for a wide range of vehicles from sedans to performance cars to SUV's and pickup trucks.
Technology and Telematics
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicle’s private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
- 6 USB ports - No adaptor needed! You need a charge. You want to hear your music. But your adapter is lost and all you have is a USB cord. That's A-Okay - with 6 USB ports, you can connect, power up and go.
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Wireless connectivity - Strike the cord. Wireless technology makes it easy to place calls without having to fumble with your phone. It integrates your device with the system inside your vehicle for hands-free access. Keep connected and keep your hands on the wheel with wireless connectivity.
- Integrated navigation system - A to B made easy! Whether it's an errand or a road trip, an integrated navigation system will guide you to your destination. No more bulky, impossible-to-fold maps, and no more stopping to ask for directions. With integrated navigation system you always know the right way.
Tax, title and registration fees extra where applicable. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 802-778-0073 or by visiting us at the dealership. Mileage is accurate as of the date and time that the vehicle was entered into our system for sale. Actual mileage may be higher due to operation of the vehicle since original listing. Must present this offer to qualify for any special pricing.